How to Request a Repeat Prescription
If you are on regular medication it may not be necessary to see the doctor when you need a further supply. In this case you can order your prescription by:-
- Using SystmOnline, our internet appointment and prescription service
- Bringing your request slip into the surgery
- Posting your request slip (if you want your prescription posted back to you please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope).
- Telephoning the practice and leaving a message on the answerphone.
- E-mailing our reception (firstname.lastname@example.org for 77 Thorne Road and email@example.com for Hollybush Health Centre).
Please allow 72 hours for the prescription to be processed. At times it will be necessary to review your treatment and you will then be asked to make an appointment with the doctor.
Please note: you will need to register for SystmOnline with the surgery before you can order your prescription. You need to collect an on-line registration form from reception. Once you have completed and returned this, you will be provided with a password.
Your prescription can be ordered and collected by a local chemist of your choice. If you would like to sign up for this service please complete the consent form by clicking here.
Electronic Prescription Service
A new way to get your medicines and appliances
The Electronic Prescription Service for our patients means that, if the service is right for you, you can change the way we send your prescription to your chosen chemist. EPS could save you time, both at the surgery and at the chemist and will give you more choice about where you collect medication from. If you would like further information on this service please click on the leaflet below, if you decide that EPS is something you are interested in please complete the form below and return it to us at the surgery or to your chosen chemist.