If you are on regular medication it may not be necessary to see the doctor when you need a further supply. In this case you can order your prescription by:-
- Using SystmOnline, our internet appointment and prescription service
- Bringing your request slip into the surgery
- Posting your request slip (if you want your prescription posted back to you please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope).
- Telephoning the practice and leaving a message on the ansaphone.
- E-mailing our reception (email@example.com for 77 Thorne Road and reception.hollybush@gp-C86029.nhs.uk for Hollybush Health Centre).
Please allow 48 hours for the prescription to be processed. At times it will be necessary to review your treatment and you will then be asked to make an appointment with the doctor.
Please note: you will need to register for SystmOnline with the surgery before you can order your prescription.
Your prescription can be ordered and collected by a local chemist of your choice. If you would like to sign up for this service please complete the consent form by clicking here.